Alaska is big. Everything in Alaska is big, too.
Anchorage isn't. It has sky scrapers, like all big cities. In between the sky scrapers are tourist shops, bars, and pull tab pubs. Outside the sky scrapers is strip mall sprawl.
Alaska is very romantic.
Alaska is full of exciting wilderness.
However, posing in front of exciting wilderness isn't quite as exciting. Here we are feigning excitement.
Alaska is famous for its salmon. So is Seattle, but I'm not vacationing in Seattle. Stop being so difficult. Here we are catching salmon... actually I'm holding the pole while DH kills the wild beast.
Here is the salmon. Poor delicious salmon. We are going to eat him.
Here is DH practicing his child rearing skills. Either that or it's a bear wrastling expose... I get confused.
Here he is again. This time he's rehearsing "shaken baby syndrome". Babies like this game a lot.
I ate a lot during this trip.
People enjoyed feeling up my chub 24-7. What he has here is ice cream, not baby. If only people were this excited to grab my cellulite all the time.
It rained quite a bit during our stay. But there is a silver lining to every cloud. Rainbows, for example, or a return ticket home
No comments:
Post a Comment